The Salon Professional Academy of Winnipeg provides Esthetics programs that promote a higher level of skin and nail professional. Earning your esthetician’s license through TSPA means you may enjoy a higher earning potential. Your Esthetics career opportunities after TSPA are limitless. Your career in esthetics deserves the best start, come learn how to master the art of the glow today.
Our esthetics programs teach you the latest techniques to purify, balance and renew the skin, as well as innovative techniques for manicures, pedicures, nail extensions, and nail sculpturing with the addition of Make-up artistry,Inverness ear piercing and Babe lash extensions. We’re proud to be a Dermalogica, O.P.I., Inverness, Babe and make-up forever offering a curriculum infused with the latest technical training from the industry leaders. You will also gain knowledge of business strategies and receive training in guest services. Our Esthetics program not only prepare you for the government exam, but more importantly, for a long-term career in the industry.
1060 Hours/30 weeks
Next Class Start Dates
- Oct 30, 2017 – Full Time
- Nov 27, 2017 – Full Time
- Dec 27, 2017 – Full Time
Or call the admissions office directly at 204-794-8772 or send us an email.
A Program Designed to Encourage Your Creativity
- Specialized techniques and theoretical principals for skin analysis and conditions utilizing Dermalogica’s unique Face Mapping® skin analysis, customized facials to treat specific skin conditions, chemical treatments, skin and body treatments, eyebrow arching and hair removal
- Advanced techniques for basic nail care as well as artificial nail products and the chemistry of nails
- The artistry of make-up application to help you enhance your guest’s experience and dermatological results
- Critical business planning and communications skills for a well-rounded education
- Small classroom sizes to encourage your creativity and promote better learning
- Hands-on training with state-of-the-art equipment and technology for real-world experience
- Access to and instruction from world renown artists
- TSPA provides guidance and instruction on finding a job prior to graduation
Eyelash Extension Course: 2 day Elan Lash Extension Certification Class.
Call admissions for more information: 204-794-8772
Have a question? Contact Us