EVERY DAY PEOPLE WAKE UP NOT KNOWING
WHERE THEIR NEXT MEAL WILL COME FROM
Trim Hunger is in partnership with a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness and donations to address the issue of hunger. Through its affiliation with the nationwide beauty school franchise The Salon Professional Academy and with the help of generous corporate sponsors, Trim Hunger is igniting the passion to help those in need in the hearts of beauty professionals. In an industry already focused on helping, giving, and transforming lives, Trim Hunger will have the limitless support of beauty schools, salons, spas, and manufacturers to provide nutritious meals for those greatest in need.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
TSPA Winnipeg will be participating in Trim Hunger September 30th-October 22nd with the following events and specials to raise proceeds:
- Essie Roarrrange polish for sale for $4. 100% of Roarrange polish sales go to Trim Hunger.
- A portion of service sales totals for the weekend of October 21st – 22nd will be donated to Trim Hunger. Book your guest and family for that weekend.
- Every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday students and staff can wear jeans for a minimum of $2 donation per day.
- October 20th–21st Bake sale will be open to everyone! Come and get some YUMMMMM!
- Every Friday & Saturday… buy a bag of fresh popcorn for $1
- Available at the front desk for a donation minimum $1.
- 7pm October 20th – Tickets $50 . (see below)